We are pleased to provide the following services to our members WITHOUT ANY FEES OR CHARGES!
- Bill payments - either in branch or through online banking.
- Stop payments (on cheques or electronic payments).
- Telephone services: transfers, inquiries and bill payments.
- Cheque certification.
- First personal cheque order.
- Pre-authorized payments and transfers.
- E-switch services to move your existing EFTs to your Estonian Credit Union account hassle free.
- Daily exchange rates for US and Euros are available from our office.
INTERAC® e-Transfer is an easy, convenient and secure way to send and receive money in Canada. All you need is access to online banking, and you can send money to anyone with an email address. It's a great alternative to cheques and cash.
Mobile banking gives you real-time access to your accounts wherever you happen to be. It's fast, it's easy and it's a free service offered to you by the Estonian Credit Union. Click for more information.
We provide secure 24/7 access to your accounts. With our online banking platform you can see your balances, historical account activity, download cheque images, pay your bills and transfer funds between related accounts.
Our members can make in-branch purchases of Euros and U.S. dollars. We recommend however that any such purchase orders be made in advance to ensure their availability. Other currencies also available upon request.
- In branch
- At ATMs on THE EXCHANGE® Network
- Via electronic funds transfer
- By mail
- In our drop-box after hours
- Post-dated deposits in our office & by mail
- In branch
- With a DEBIT CARD from ATM-s on the worldwide Cirrus network system, including Estonia (please note that you have to have a Chequing account for withdrawals abroad)!
- With our Debit Card at Canadian and U.S. Point of Sale systems on the Interac or ACCEL networks
When travelling outside of your home province, territory or country, your government health care plans don't travel with you. Contact us in branch to get details about our travel insurance offerings!
The Estonian Credit Union offers credit card services through it's partner MasterCard®.
We have the ability to send or receive funds world wide, including to and from Estonia. Transaction fees may apply. Click on 'read more' to learn about sending money to ECU.