Online Loan Applications
ECU makes it easy for you to apply for a loan online. The application process should take between 5 and 20 minutes, depending on your Internet connection speed and the availability of the information that you are required to provide. Once the application form is completed and submitted to us we'll contact you for further details. If you are applying for a loan together with a co-applicant, please click on the appropriate link below.
To apply, please make sure you have the following information available:
- We provide lending services only within the province of Ontario
- If applicable, your co-applicant's SIN #, date of birth, employer's name and phone number
- Monthly expenses such as rent, mortgage payments, alimony, etc.
- Assets including bank accounts, investments, vehicles, real estate, etc.
- Liabilities including car payments, loans, credit card debt, etc.
- If you need assistance at any time, please call ECU at (416) 465-4659 or toll-free at 1-866-844-3828
|If you are single and applying for a loan without a co-applicant please click on the above online
|If you are married, have a common-law partner or have a co-applicant for your loan, please click on the above online application form.|